Friday, December 11, 2009

Horrible Face Rash Do You Think The Horrible Rash I Have Is From The Young Boy I Held In A Small Village?

Do you think the horrible rash I have is from the young boy I held in a small village? - horrible face rash

Recently, I was touring some of the villages in Egypt. When I was in one of these from a man called my friend and me home. We take tea and gave me the smallest of the house ... a child of 1 years. I realized that I had a rash all over my body. He did not respond at all. The boy had a rash that covered her arms and face .... when it comes to the outbreak of the man of the house of the pantomime of a gnat .... crush but now I'm here .... with a skin rash. It's in my neck and around my shoulders. I also have very small bumps on the fingers.
What is fever?
Is it likely that the reaction to my sunscreen tanning beds?
It stings when I touch it .... red and blotchy, but raise no fever.

2 comments:

betty b said...

Sorry darling, it seems that you have scabies, you get a doc. Well, very contagious, it was a very sweet thing he did, but to bless

reichman... said...

Go to the doc.

Post a Comment