Saturday, December 26, 2009

Penryn Processor Motherboard Supporting Intel PENRYN Processor?

Motherboard supporting intel PENRYN processor? - penryn processor

Great is the Intel Penryn will be there next year.we heard anything about this great moterboards support Penryn.

Since I am buying a new system and I am on a small budget, which require that these motherboards would be great for the upcoming Penryn really? or motherboard will be more for these things? That will make a difference?

Youknow, catching, as I am in a relatively low budget, I am a good motherboard that will buy well with Penryn, so I do not update at a later date. or if the record does not do much, much Penryn m.board would buy a low cost to the company, so you buy a good motherboard Intel Penryn, you can do it again later.

You can also before a motherboard that the power a1, great graphics, good transport and will offer sophisticated design, and used to break the bank? (I need both Intel-and AMD-based motherboard)
Finally, please give me a website that Provder any knowledge about computer hardware, software and prices.

GOD BLESS

0 comments:

Post a Comment