Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chihuahua Mix Bloody Stool 8 Year Old Chihuahua With Bloody Vomit And Stool?

8 year old chihuahua with bloody vomit and stool? - chihuahua mix bloody stool

Today I had a chihuahua regular place, then the second was a little jelly with a trace of blood on him. After vomiting of blood. Most are normal, that has an older dog, his activity slowed a lot anyway, but do not eat them. I'm worried, I read the comments on the combination of the Internet is nothing that is cancer. Has anyone else experienced with your dog?

5 comments:

yadal said...

This is an old dog who see it. I recommend it as soon as possible to receive. our animals are like our children, and there is no way that I had to let go when our son. So please your eyes. You want it does not suffer.

dreamhan... said...

Bring your Chihuahua to a veterinarian IMMEDIATELY. I have two small Chihuahua is very dangerous when you see blood. Your dog may be very sick and can die within days, if not to a veterinarian. If you can not pay a vet to find an animal shelter and tell them that this is an emergency and that your chihuahua is vomiting blood and bloody stools. You must immediately and is therefore very cheap, because it can be fatal. I hope that helps.

Smith said...

Always consult your veterinarian if your dog has more than one days chronic vomiting, lasted, or be accompanied by other symptoms such as weight loss, anorexia, diarrhea, or excessive water consumption.

Bonzie12 said...

Sorry, but I have not seen one of my dogs. However, if you want, blood in the stool or vomit, the veterans are to be seen to this day to try to understand what is wrong with the dog.

RV said...

It could be ulcerative or something. Take her to the vet.

Post a Comment