Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Makeup Brush Cleaner What Is The Best Makeup Brush Cleaner?I Need An Inexpensive One.I Cant Find Any Here In Nz.Help Please!?

What is the best makeup brush cleaner?I need an inexpensive one.I cant find any here in Nz.Help please!? - makeup brush cleaner

I bought a new set of makeup brushes and I'm finally a time.Do time, if you know of a makeup brush cleaning / cleaning products, are sold, preferably in New Zealand! ATM I am the identification of washing the face, but I prefer to use on my face so any suggestions?

2 comments:

Alex O said...

I brush and MAC makeup artist told me not to wash my brushes once a week shampoo and then every three weeks with shampoo and conditioner, holding my good conditon, try it!

rockin surfer said...

Maybelline
loreal
Covergirl
Clinique
Shiseido
Chanel

Post a Comment