Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pimples On Male Genitals Pictures Small Pimple Like Bumps On My Legs?

Small pimple like bumps on my legs? - pimples on male genitals pictures

I am a white man, 26 A few months ago I started with very small grains, such as blows to the knees, thighs and buttocks and sometimes lower than the ankle. (I've never been) one of my genitals. The bumps sometimes itch, but not too much and not hurt. I have tested for genital herpes, since receiving blows, and was negative. All ideas what might be?

1 comments:

Under24w... said...

My son has this course, or at least no way what I read. Her doctor told her the same kind of thing as an exception is not permanent pasture. I have just a topical cream to rub surfaces. The discrepancy is enough to talk to your doctor. Or at least try to clean a shower gel and lotion (no perfumes or dies Aveeno) and change the material of laundry .. could be a form of dry skin rash or an allergic reaction.

Post a Comment